Free Fitness Edition
Welcome to Monday! This month, we're focusing on ways you can get out and healthy and well in Tucson to stay healthy and well-- for FREE! If you'd like to see something in the newsletter that you don't already, send us an email here!
1. Meet Me Wednesdays: We've talked about this on our Facebook page before, but this free weekly event rewards you for completing a walk/run (at your own pace!) with a raffle ticket entry and restaurant discounts!
2. Boxing Inc.: If you've never tried boxing before, Boxing Inc. offers all first-timers the opportunity to sign up for a free trial class! Just fill out the form on their website. Warning: You might get hooked!
3. Free Sunday Yoga: The Lululemon store at La Encantada offers free yoga classes in the store, taught by a different instructor each week, at 10:00am! Just bring your mat!
4. Free Meditation Class at The Core: Okay, so this is fitness for your brain, but it's proven that meditation can be beneficial for both the body and the mind! The Core will offer a free session on "The Art of Slowing Down." Make sure to register!
5. First Week Free Barre Class: If you've never tried barre, Pure Barre (located in Casas Adobes) is one of the barre studios that offers a first week of unlimited classes for free, so that you can see if you enjoy it! Test it out- many people love feeling the burn!